Why You Should Choose Us for your Stump Grinding and Stump Removal Service
- OUR COMPETITIVE PRICING - We make it our business to know how much the "other guys" in the tree service industry are charging, and we do our very best to keep our prices both fair and affordable. Have another contractor that's charging less? Tell us what it is and we'll try to beat it!
- FULLY INSURED - To protect you from any liability from damage or injury that might occur on the job, we our pleased to offer you peace of mind with our fully-insured tree services. Safety is our M.O. and will always be our highest priority while accomplishing our work.
- LOCAL TREE GRINDING & STUMP REMOVAL SERVICES - Save yourself the expense of hiring "that company" that's over an hour away! We are proud to be in the Cincinnati area as this offers the added bonus of close proximity to customers in the greater Cincinnati area! Providing the very best tree service care to the local communities is our passion, and we look forward to serving you!
Removing a tree stump can be exceedingly difficult when attempted on your own, especially when you don't have expertise or the specialized equipment to make a clean and thorough job of it. Not only that, but there are many tree service contractors who fail to understand the reach of mature tree root systems that can extend from its stump. Around ninety percent of tree roots are found in the upper twelve inches of earth, and on a robust tree, the roots can grow well past the stretch of its branches. Save your patience and your sanity! We have just the right team and equipment for the job. This removal work is best accomplished through the use of a stump cutter or stump grinder that weilds rotating metal discs with teeth that chips away at the wood and tears through any tree root systems with ease. And when left to our tree service operators to manage, these jobs are handled both with speed, efficiency, and excellence. Our stump grinders do an excellent job of shredding stump matter and reducing it to smaller bits, and our tree chipper reduces it down even further into manageable wood chips for you to use, store, or haul away.
Some things to keep in mind when using stump mulch for your garden:
- The amount of ground-up stump left over is more than most people would realize - it could fill up a truck bed and in some cases, even up to 2-3 truck loads! Plan accordingly. Unless you have a perfect place to store it, it is well worth the expense and effort to have it hauled away.
- Most people don't realize that brand new stump grounds have a level of acidity that could damage plants. As such, we recommend storing your stump mulch for a minimum of 6 months before using around the plants in your landscaping. You don't want to kill your garden!